USD
  • INR
  • GBP
  • CAD
  • USD
  • AUD
  • EUR
  • JPY

Go Places. Do More. Build Connections.

TDT INFLUENCER PACKAGE

In Stock Unavailable
SKU:

Regular price $50.00 Sale

Your NETWORK is your NET WORTH Our ultimate goal is to influence and build a network of people who add value to your business not only to make you more successful but also a long- term, trust-based connection using social...

Product Type: Influence Marketing

Collections: ALL THINGS

Product Tags: influence, influence marketing

Product Details

Your NETWORK is your NET WORTH

Our ultimate goal is to influence and build a network of people who add value to your business not only to make you more successful but also a long- term, trust-based connection using social media.


Entrepreneurs solely depend on themselves.

We are here to take the load off your back.

Let's us handle the growth, while you travel and do your thing.

The Evaluation

Before we get on a call with you, we will be asking you a series of questions:

 

  • How do you currently use social media to gain customers for your business?
  • What are the needs of your business?
  • What’s your goal for the business?
  • Did you fill out the form?
  • What is your budget?
  • What are your inspirations for your business?
  • What type of audience would you like to target?

Frequently asked questions

Why you don't use contracts?

Our service is solely based on trust. We do not use contracts because it is binding and include conditions that may not allow us to take your business to the next level

Where do these followers and engagement come from?

These are targeted followers from the list of 5 influencers filled out in the application below. These influencers have followers that will later be your fans and/or converted into customers of your business. About 80% of these followers are active accounts, the other 20% is to stimulate buzz.

Do I need to give you my password?

 No, it's optional to use an existing account for direct traffic, which would require your password. Otherwise, we can create an influencer account for your page. The traffic of followers will be directed to the account of your choice.

 

What's next?

Choose a package of your choice below and apply here.

Product Reviews

Size Chart

Shipping & Returns

Returns Policy

Cancellation

We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.

Returns (if applicable)

We accept return on products. Customers has the right to apply for return within 14 days after the receipt. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.

Refunds (if applicable)

Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 days.

Late or missing refunds (if applicable)

If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at traveldothings@mail.com.

Please contact our Customer service at traveldothings@mail.com to get the returned address.

Safe Payment
Pay with the world’s most safest payment methods.
Confidence
Protection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide Delivery
FREE & fast shipping to over 200+ countries & regions.
Hotline
Text "TDT help" to (973)440-8883

Recently Viewed Product

Loading...